Sunday, May 31, 2009

Drag Me To Hell Movie Review


Everyone that knows me, knows that I am a horror movie junkie. I especially love the older movies that have more suspense and less gore. Gory stuff just freaks me out...a lot! I first saw the trailor for Drag Me To Hell when I went to see Haunting In Connecticut. The trailor seemed crazy, but I didn't think that this movie would be all that great. Boy, was I wrong. The moment the title popped up on the screen and the music started, I knew this movie was going to be pretty scary. After seeing it today, I truly believe that this is the scariest movie that I have ever seen in my life!!! The movie freaked me out because it deals with spirts, demons, and curses. I don't like the thought of something simple like an Ouija board, so this movie definitely made me cringe. There were points in the movie where I thought the movie would end, but another crazy event would occur. There are a ton of twists and turns in the plot that will make the viewer freak out. I would recommend anyone who is a scary movie fanatic to see this movie, but I can tell you that I will never see this movie ever again. It freaked me out that much. One time is good for me. Here's a summary of the plot.

Summary:

Chris (a woman) is up for a promotion at work in a bank, but she has some competition with a fellow employee for the position. She feels like the other competitor is winning the position, so she is trying to do make perfect decisions at work. An old woman named Mrs. Ganush comes into the office to ask for a loan extention, because she is about to lose her home. Chris talks to her boss about the situation and chooses to not give another extention. The woman begins to beg her for the loan, but Chris does not budge. In fact, Chris calls security to take her out of the bank. After this incident, the main character goes to her car after work to find the old woman in her car. Mrs. Ganush curses Chris with this powerful spell. After the encounter with the old woman, Chris starts seeing things and hearing things that no one else can see or hear. The curse is supposed to last for 3 days, and on the third day, the demons will come drag her to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment