Saturday, May 30, 2009

Randoms Tirades of The Week!!!

Okay, so I have been slacking on this whole blog thing, but I will try to update as much as possible. I need to get my thoughts out....IMMEDIATELY!!

1. What is it about the summer that makes guys become so bold? I just don't get it. It seems like guys get the courage to talk to a female once the temperature starts to rise or something like that. In my experience, I have had the most guys try to talk to me in the summer time. This summer has just begun, and already drama has followed me. Everyone says you should NEVER bring your girlfriend/boyfriend to the club with you, but my boyfriend and I have a great and trusting relationship. We have no insecurities within our relationship. We go to the club together all the time, and in fact split up while we're there. I don't want to just dance with my boyfriend all night, yet I will not take a number from any guy and hopefully he does the same as I do. Well this past week, we went to the club, and one guy knew that my boyfriend and I were together, but he continued to try to talk to me while my boyfriend was right around the corner. WTF?! This guy then tried to fondle me and ask me inappropriate questions. Maybe it's just young guys. I have no clue.

2. Okay, so everyone knows I am going to study abroad in Murcia, Spain this fall. Everything is official, but I am having the hardest time with this process. If a student plans to study in Spain for 90 days or longer, then they must obtain a visa. This process sounds pretty easy, but guess what??? It's the hardest thing I've had to deal with so far. In order for me to get my visa, I must take a trip to Washington, DC to wait in a line at the embassy that is only open from 9am-1pm Monday through Friday. You have to have specific documents to verify that you are going to study abroad. I have everything, except for one thing. I am waiting for my acceptance letter from La Universidad de Murcia. I have a flight arranged to go to DC on Wed. June, 3rd. The flight is non refundable, and I may not have this letter on time. I'm really freaking out! FML!

3. I'm living at home right now. I haven't lived at home in two whole years. This problem seems minor to most, but to ME, it's a big deal. Why?? Well, I live with my mother, who is very old school and likes to keep me trapped in this house all summer. She wants to know where I am all the time and who I am with. It drives me nuts, but I know she does this because she loves me a lot. So far, the summer is starting out okay at home. I went out to the club Thursday night and got home around 3AM. I thought everything was cool, but later I was questioned by my mother. Geesh. I turn 21 in July, I thought I was grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment