Saturday, June 20, 2009

UPDATE!!!! 7/2/09--Club 935 and other guilty parties!


Everyone wonders why I don't go to black clubs. Hmm...I can give you a million reasons, but I will only discuss a few. My boyfriend tried to get into Club 935 tonight, but was denied entry because of his shoes. What kind of shoes were he wearing?--> Sperry's!!! That's absolutely stupid. The bouncers of the club were allowing dudes entry into the club with Timbs (Timberland boots) on. The manager of Club 935 tried to reason with my boyfriend and ask him to pay a $300 fee to enter the club. He then tried lower the price to $100. The original price of admission is $20, yet the fee was hiked up to $300 because of some shoes? It seems like they have some problems with management. I believe this is wrong and shouldn't be allowed. This cannot be legal either. The club is in the hood too. Why are people so into this place? If I go out, I want to go to some place nice and in a nice area. I will continue to boycott this club! :)


I also don't like these parties at Club Ice or Buckwild, etc., because the promoters like to hold the lines so that it looks like the club is packed, when only 20 people are inside dancing. That's a stupid business move. They also like to take pictures of the line outside. Wouldn't it be more beneficial to take pictures inside with the club packed? Hmmm. Is partying that serious that you have to wait in a packed line and pay ridiculous cover fees? If so, then maybe you need to re-evaluate your life!


***Correction...my boyfriend was wearing shoes that were sneakers.


No comments:

Post a Comment