Tuesday, November 3, 2009

6 1/2 weeks left!!!




I cannot believe I have been here in Spain for 2 months! Boy, time flies by! When I first got here, I thought that I was going to miserable, but now I feel like I can do anything, because I have lived so far away from home. I have learned so much about myself and what I want in life just from being here. I hope I am making my family proud too, especially my mother. She loves to brag about me! That's what I love about my Mommy, she is always proud of me. I cannot wait to eat my favorite foods again and I will appreciate everything in the US when I come home! I am also going to Munich, Germany and Oslo, Norway in the next few weeks. I am a bit nervous, because it is very cold in Norway and Munich compared to Murcia. I wish I could see the whole world, but I am learning more just by visiting two countries while studying here in Spain! Well anywho, I should probably go to sleep! Buenas Noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment