Monday, October 12, 2009

Spain so far!


Okay, so I've been horrible with blogging so far since I've been in Spain, but I will try my best to do better. It will benefit me more than anyone else to write down all that happens so that I will always be able to remember the good and bad times I have had so far. I have officially come to the conclusion that Spanish girls do not like us and never will. We have tried to make nice with Spanish girls, but it doesn't work and I am very content with my new friends from all over Europe. I have made friends from England, Germany, Poland, Italy, Latvia, and some other places I can't think of at the moment. I absolutely love the beautiful city of Murcia! Everytime I visit another city in Spain, it makes me appreciate the city that is my temporary home. I am also surprised with how easy this transition has been with my hair. At times I get frustrated and want to chop off all of my hair, but I am trying to master patience. I love having a new look in Spain and I cannot wait to get home and get some real hair products. I am so sick of using sunflower oil and mousse in my hair. I have also been eating a lot healthier here and realize that natural foods taste even better to me. I love the fruit here, especially the bananas! I think that the bananas must be sweeter here than in the States! I also love the all natural fruit juices, because they aren't so fattening. I also have fallen in love with almonds! I had no idea the health benefits of them until I started to eat them and I looked up health facts on them. They are tasty and very good for hair and skin. I have two more months of adapting to a new culture, hopefully these next few weeks will go by fast, because I am ready to go home and see my family. Anywho, I will describe my weekend vacation or holiday in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment